MMA's technology services include assistance with selection, negotiation and implementation of practice management systems (billing systems) and electronic medical record systems ("EMR"). We provide our clients with the expertise to select the most appropriate system for their situation. MMA provides a broad range of services from comparison of quotations to configuration assistance, contract negotiations and implementation.
The technology services provided by MMA include:
- Vendor coordination.
- Demonstration attendance to highlight system capabilities and deficiencies.
- Practice operational analysis to evaluate work flow and process re-engineering opportunities to maximize use of EMR.
- Design phased implementation schedule for EMR.
- Proposal Review. Comparative five-year cost analysis, including hardware, software, support, maintenance, electronic data interchange ("EDI") and other costs.
- Configuration assistance. Detailed discussions with vendors regarding hardware specification, system configuration, internet access, email management and HIPPA compliant firewall security.
- Review of all purchase and support agreements.
- Negotiation of purchase price and ongoing support costs.
- Implementation assistance. Includes installation, training, accounts receivable transition from previous system, lab and EMR interfaces.
Other technology services include:
We also provide support for Meaning Use Attestation, appeals to denied attestation and assistance in reporting quality measures for PQRS.
- Detailed business office work flow - including paper and patient work flow.
- Physician interviews and needs assessment.
- Reporting automation and monthly analyses.
- Data conversion.
- Office technology assessment.
- Evaluation of system utilization.
- System integration review.
- EMR ROI analyses
For additional information, please contact:
Copyright 2014 Medical Management Associates, Inc. All Rights Reserved.